Thursday, March 8, 2007

Chapter 9


“Nuna,” Kang In called out to me.

“What?”

“How do you do that turn and that arm movement again?”

“You’re doing it already. You just got the timing wrong. Move forward on 1, turn on two, arms out and move it like this, 3 and 4,” I counted as I demonstrated.

“Oh… I see,” he smiled, and he repeated that part of the routine for me, perfectly.

“Hey guys… get on the set,” Shin Dong yelled.

We were filming the MV for ‘Show Me Your Love’ today. ‘Show Me Your Love’ was the title track for Super Junior’s collaboration with TVXQ, their label mate and currently the top band in Korea. This was the first time I had the chance to meet TVXQ. In the past, we’d bumped into each other when I traveled around with Super Junior, but this time, I was properly introduced.

“Nuna,” Dong Hae said, “This is Yun Ho, Yoo Chun, Jun Su, Chang Min and Jae Joong.”

“Annyeong,” Yun Ho smiled.

“Annyeong,” I said.

“You guys have to call her nuna,” Dong Hae said.

“You’re older than us?” Yoo Chun said. “You don’t look like you are.”

“Komawo,” I smiled.

“Yah… Yoo Chun…” Jun Su exclaimed. “Don’t start putting your charms on her. You’re such a flirt.”

“I’m just being friendly,” Yoo Chun defended himself.

“Yea… right,” Jun Su teased.

“I am!” Yoo Chun insisted.

“It’s alright,” I laughed. “I get that from the guys every day.”

“I can imagine your frustration,” Yun Ho laughed.

“Where are you from, nuna?” Chang Min asked me.

“I’m Malaysian.”

“Oh!! Chintchayo?” Chang Min exclaimed.

“I heard we might have a concert tour there next year,” Jae Joong said.

“That’s nice,” I smiled.

“It’s still not confirmed. We’ll need to hear the final word from the management before we can say for sure,” Jae Joong added.

“I want to go traveling,” Jun Su said.

“Is the weather in Malaysia as hot as in Korea during the summer?” Yun Ho asked me.

“It’s hot all year round in Malaysia,” I said.

“That’s nice,” Jun Su said. “I wanna go to the beach when I get there.”

“It really depends on which city you’re going to. You’ll be far from the beach if you’re in Kuala Lumpur, the capital city.”

“Really? Aww…” Jun Su said.

I watched from afar as the guys sang and danced for the camera. We’d done the outdoor filming for the video last week. This week was the indoor setting, mainly for the introduction of the song. During one of their short breaks where the director was directing Hee Chul on what he had to do, I caught Han Kyung looking at me. I glared at him and mouthed for him to stop, because he was blatantly staring, and someone might notice. He just smiled and winked, and I had to laugh. I couldn’t get upset with him when he was being adorable. Up till now, only Si Won knew about us, and we did not intend to tell the rest yet. I wondered if they’d caught on by now. If they had, they’re putting on a good show, pretending not to know.

Once, while we were mapping out some choreography together, Shin Dong asked me some probing questions.

“Nuna,” he said. “Do you have a boyfriend?”

“Huh? Why do you ask?” I looked at him, puzzled.

“I just wonder what you do each day when you get home, especially when you’re not with us. Don’t you get bored?”

“No,” I smiled. “You guys put enough on my mind to entertain me until I go to bed.”

“I don’t believe you,” he said. “I’m sure you bring some guy home every night,” he teased.

“Do I look like that sort of girl to you?” I said as I planted my hands on my hips.

“But don’t you get lonely?”

“I have 12 good looking guys whom I see each day,” I laughed. “Why would I be lonely?”

“Have you dated before, nuna? You’re seriously scaring me. You really don’t have a life besides us?”

“I dated a long time ago… and I haven’t gotten over him,” I smiled. I was telling the truth. I was so not over Han Kyung yet.

Han Kyung had been coming over to my place whenever he could, since the day of our ‘reunion’. We’d eat together, talk, watch the television and once or twice, we went out to watch a movie. Since his debut, we limited our activities to the walls of my apartment. We didn’t even dare to drop by the nearby convenience stores or ramen shops, together, in case someone spotted him. Then there was the fear of him being trailed by fans.

“I can’t stand this,” he said, one day. “I’m sick of us hiding.”

“You’ve just debuted. We can’t just walk out of here hand in hand. Do you want me dead?”

“Do I even have that many fans? Let alone crazy fans.”

“You know better than me,” I said, and he sighed.

“How long do we need to keep this up?” he said.

“Until the time is right,” I said, and I reach out my hand to stroke his cheek. “Bu yao zhe yang,” I said softly.

“You think I want to be?” he said as he pulled me into his arms to hug me tightly.

“Wo zhi dao…” I said as I tightened my arms around his waist and rested my head against his chest. “Let’s not think about it. The most important thing is that we are together.”

“I guess,” he sighed. “Wo ai ni,” he said, as he kissed the top of my head.

“Ai si ni,” I said, as I looked up and smiled at him, and he smiled back.

I pulled him down until his lips were just a millimeter away. His lips were slightly parted, and I could feel his breath against my lips. I licked his lips lightly, with the tip of my tongue, and then I kissed him for real.

“You’re really improving,” he said, as he breathed a little heavier than normal.

We’d been kissing like crazy for the past few minutes. For some reason, I felt like being wild and passionate, and he’d reciprocated in whatever manner I’d initiated.

“We’re not 18 or 19 anymore,” I smiled. “You still want those innocent little kisses?”

“It’s nice sometimes, but I definitely don’t mind this new style we have,” he grinned as his hands caressed my hips lightly.

“Watch where you put your hands,” I warned him, as I giggled.

“I know where I’m putting them,” he said softly.

“Pyeont’ae,” I said.

“Who taught you that?” he asked me.

“It’s an essential word to learn. I didn’t need anyone to teach me.”

“It must’ve been Kang In or Hee Chul,” he laughed.

“Whatever you say,” I sighed, as his hands continued to move across my thighs, and back up till my waist.

“You like that?” he asked, as his lips came to nibble my neck lightly.

“Nomu choa,” I replied.

“You drive me crazy when you speak Korean,” he murmured against my neck.

“Then would you prefer to date a Korean girl?” I asked him.

“I want a Chinese girl who speaks Korean,” he replied as he continued working his magic on me.

“Then you’ve got what you wanted,” I smiled.

Chinese Notes:

Bu yao zhe yang.
Don’t be like that.

Wo zhi dao…
I know…

Ai si ni.
(I) love you to death.

5 comments:

jiayoong. said...

First to comment for all your updates :P


Yah! Why do you make Yu-Chunnie sound like such a playboy! >=(

시에라 (Sierra) said...

Cos he IS a playboy ^^p 유천 진짜 바람둥이!!! 하하하!!!

Unknown said...

Hi, Sierra, nice chapter! is it real story? If so, best wishes to you and HanGeng !

시에라 (Sierra) said...

Noo... of course it's not real... Hehe... I think cos I used too many real incidents are part of my setting, so ppl tend to get confused ^^

Thanks! You've just made my day with your comment!!! ^^

Unknown said...

hehe, Sierra, nice story anyway, ;P kinda hoping it is real, since Han Geng is such a nice guy. Wish a great love story will happen to him too. Good luck to you as well. Looking forward to reading your new chapter.