Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Please hold...


Dear Readers,

After careful consideration, I have decided to hit the 'Pause' button on this fiction at Chapter 10 (my latest chapter). I feel that I do not know enough about Super Junior to continue writing this fiction. Hence, I will be taking a short break where I will attempt to finish writing
Helpless, one of my running fictions, and to read up on our 13 delightful boys.

I think it is vital for me to do proper research on my characters so that I can continue bringing all of you my best works. So please bear with me for I feel like I'm not writing from my heart when I do not know my characters well enough.

I will be sure to contact you once I start posting from Chapter 11. Please drop me an email if you wish to be notified.

Thank you for your support thus far ^^ Please continue to support my fictions!!!

-Sierra-

2 comments:

jiayoong. said...

I'm gonna strangle you with my bare hands. XD

Unknown said...

Hi, I am looking forward to reading it later on. Here is my MSN: jun_xue@hotmail.com. Thanks a lot